Politics & Government

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Would you fight in an armed revolution?

No. I'm too old. But I'll be a sniper if the wrong side gets too close to my place.




If circumstances called for it, yes.





For those not paying attention, we are indeed seeing the slender threads that hold the fabric of our country together unravel.





I predicted violence on the border well over a year ago, and it has come to pass. Urban centers such as Detroit are rapidly in decline and are becoming medieval as we speak.





Should the shi truly hit the fan, I am prepared and armed.




My forefathers fought in the first one and that was over a tax on tea, so I don't personally see any less responsibility today than to fight in one today, especially the way this government is going.





My fighting would be in defense of the original Constitution which has basically been taken out back of the capital building, where the Congressmen go to relieve themselves on a regular basis, laughing all the way.




I will protect my rights when threatened. First, legally and through diplomatic measures. Yet, I, am an armed an trained individual who will adamantly protect what is mine. With the current direction of this administration and its attempts to confiscate illegally some of my (our) assets and redistribute them, this is a position I think more will find themselves in.




It would be nice if more people were willing to give their life for their country for a legitimate cause. I'm in.



Problem is, who leads such an act of patriotism? If there's no money to be made in it, it's damn near impossible to find someone to head that movement...




If it was against a tyranny of a Government that was doing wrong to its people, yes. That is exactly why our forefathers gave us the second amendment........the right to bear arms.




If we are fighting the tyranny of the Kenyan Usurper, sure. Always wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.




Depends on the Revolution.




yes, legally, the right to bear arms for a militia to protect our rights.




if it was to protect our rights given us under the constitution.absolutely i would.




Getting ready, willing and able.




If the cause was a just one yes.




no, i'll just go but to my native korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment