Politics & Government

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Has this happened to anyone else in the politic section?

I am just simply amazed at the audacity and flat out ignorance of some people...not too mention lack of maturity...I got home today checked my messages and my emails as I always do and in my in box it stated I have a message from another Y! answer user...baffled as to why any one would send me a message I open it up...and lo and behold it is a guy bragging that he was just given the best answer on a question that I apparently called him out on.....I never laughed so hard before in my life...Then he says sorry about your 3 thumbs down I got to go slap some more pubs around....wtf? Now mind you it took a minute to remember what ? it was and what it was about...so finally when I did recall it I went back and checked it and what is even funnier is his answer was VOTED best by 2 people....so technically 1 because I am pretty sure he voted for himself....any way just wondering if this was the norm....still laughing...



I have had a few haters send me messages. I like them, which is why I keep email available, they are very entertaining. I have answered emails but I have never instigated an email.





I think people get a bit caught up in all this and certainly give far too much credence to what we think of one another. I also suspect the guy who emailed you, doesn't get out much!





You should feel sorry for him, especially as he plays right into the hands of those who oppose his political ideology because he is clearly to everyone else a total **** and yet he is representing his party!




I always get messages from people trying to force their side of an argument on me, but they don't allow e-mails so there's no way for me to respond. And yes, you guessed it, I'm a Conservative and these Liberals are scared I might actualy write them back if they allow me to.




No, the norm to to block your email in Y!A so you don't get spammed by these imbeciles.




some ppl are just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment