Politics & Government

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eradicating commercials.?

i HATE the majority of television. what could i do to eradicate AT THE VERY LEAST the commercials? i don't want corporate assholes plugging their products into my television. i am watching to enjoy myself and they have no right to invade on my relaxation. we only have so many hours in a day- let my weekends be free of their bullshit!





how would i even begin to go about eradicating commercials from existence? they really piss me off. i have a ridiculously low-self esteem based on my appearance, since i am a girl (and most girls i know have the same problem) and i blame it on too much television- more so regarding in my youth when my mom and dad were very busy and sometimes had to resort to the tv as a babysitter.





you can either watch it or be completely out of touch with people today. i am trying to abandon television in favor of reading, but i end up being excluded in social gatherings because my friends all watch and are obsessed with the tv. even our ideals are drastically different, and theirs happen to reflect almost perfectly what the tv tells us to value. it is hard to be reasonably intelligent in these times.





i want, at the very least, commercials out of our homes. how would i even go about pulling something as impossible as this off?



You can probably get Obama to nationalize T.V.




How do you think television networks make money? They SELL ADVERTISING. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment